Our fire warden training course is a certificated course that defines, assists and instils confidence in those people who have a key role in the management of fire safety in the workplace. This course covers both the emergency and non-emergency issues of this vital role. The fire warden training course complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and Health & Safety legislation.
What does the Course Cover?
- Responsibilities and the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Your evacuation arrangements
- Undertaking the specific procedures in the event of a fire as per your Emergency Plan
- The safe evacuation of persons with disabilities
- The basic responsibilities in regard to fire systems
- Testing arrangements
- The chemistry of fire and the phenomenon associated with it
For more information download
Benefits of Fire Warden Training to your Organisation:
- Legal compliance with the requirement to train persons with responsibilities and associated actions as fire wardens
- Competent people to ensure that the risk of fire is minimised
- Should a fire occur competent people that have been trained to deal with emergencies swiftly and effectively, minimising danger to life and property.
- Competent people to ensure record keeping in accordance with the regulations.
We are recognised members of the Fire Protection Association
For more information please download our Fire Warden Training Flyer