Display Screen Equipment Assessments (DSE Assessments) are a requirement of Health and Safety regulations in the UK and can be costly to outsource.
GH Safety Ltd have trained employees specialising in DSE Assessments. We can safeguard your employees the risks associated with Display Screen Equipment (ie Computers and Laptops). We can also safeguard your company from any claims by employees who have not been shown how to work at a desk safely. Our competent assessors can help to:
- Identify who is covers by the regulations
- Assess workstation risks and put control measures in place
- Provide training
DSE Train the Trainer
This DSE Train the Trainer Course is a certified course that will equip in-house staff with the skills to identify and assess risks arising from DSE use, reduce risk by implementing relevant control measures and manage the assessment process.
What does the course cover?
- Basic legislation
- Documentation and the assessment process.
What does my organisation get out of it?
- Cost effective by promoting assessors in-house.
- Legal compliance with the requirement to assess display screen users workstations
- Reduction in absenteeism particularly long term sickness absence.
- Trains individuals to apply a systematic approach to DSE assessments.
- Reduces the risk of costly litigation.
- Increases staff efficiency and productivity.
- Decreases injury risk, error rates and lost working days.
- Improves morale within the workforce
Upon successful completion of the Display Screen Equipment Assessment training, each participant is issued with a Certificate which is valid for 3 years.