GH Safety provides a dedicated professional who understands you & your business.
Companies are required by the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 to have competent health and safety advice and we understand that many businesses simply don’t have the resources to employ a health and safety professional in-house. Appointing GH Safety as your retained health & safety advisor provides your Company with the support of a practical Health & Safety professional who understands your business and the risks within it. Having a competent external Health & Safety Advisor will increase your tendering success and control your costs.
Our Service includes
- Qualified and dedicated Health & Safety Advisor to support your business on an on-going basis
- All documentation provided by GH Safety (Ltd) will be reviewed and updated on an annual basis to meet your legal obligations required by HSG65
- We will proactively contact you to check how things are going and offer any advice and support as required
- We will provide regular updates on legislative changes that would affect your business
- We will assist with client vetting, including tender submission and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- We will assist with H&S Campaigns to drive a positive safety culture
- Development and delivery of effective training programs for you and your staff, certified and tailor-made to your business
- Assistance with RIDDOR Reporting and Accident Investigations
- We will undertake Annual Fire Risk Assessments compliant with the Regulatory Reform Fire Order 2005
- Complete an annual Health & Safety compliance Audit and assist with preparing a management improvement plan.
- Discounted Training rates
- A quarterly Newsletter
- Health & Safety Fact Sheet on any aspect of compliance on request
For a review of your business needs, and to hear from experts where improvements and cost savings could be made. Please call one of our team for a friendly discussion on how GH Safety could help better your business.